Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time Flies











WOW! Time has really flown by. Where did summer go? I have made so many changes, and I'm so happy with my Life. I have a great big announcement to make. I am officially a partner in the a little scrapbooking store in Houlton, Maine calls "SCRAPS!". I just love spending time at the store working, crafting, and socializing. I've even sold some of my cards and layouts there!

With a little extra time in my schedule I'm going to try to post more of my creations and ideas.

I spent last weekend at a beautiful camp on Nickerson Lake with some ladies scrapping the time away. We had a blast! I finally was able to get into one of my kits from Memory Works and make some pages and cards.

Also made a Patriots SVG file for a friend. If you would like the file e-mail me at jamierae73@hotmail.com and I'll send it to you.








When I figure out this blog thing I will post the link!






No comments:

Post a Comment